The sooner you apply for ETC Study Abroad programs, the better. Spaces are limited and it's a first come first serve basis.
(All fees subject to exchange rate at time of invoicing)
|Spain Trimester Program
- Pre-departure orientation
- Orientation in host country
- Room and board with a host family
- Comprehensive travel health insurance
- Host family recruitment and screening
- Regular supervision by a coordinator
- Monthly academic and social reports
- Support from Portland ETC office
- Assistance in obtaining passport and visa (fees paid by participant)
- Educational or recreational overnight field trips
- School lunch money if student decides to buy school lunch
- Spending money for cell phones and so on
- Domestic and international airfare (except for China summer program)
- Passport, visa fees and any other expenses related to obtaining a visa
- School books, uniforms or additional fees (if required)
- A non-refundable application fee of $250 is due at
the time that the application is submitted.
- A Program Fee Deposit of $750 for the School Year
Program, and $500 for the Semester/Summer Program is due
within 15 days of acceptance by ETC.
- The initial payment depends on selection of country.
Please call ETC to discuss the payment arrangements.
- Total program payment is generally due thirty days
before departure from the USA.
- Program fee deposit is refundable if applicant is
not accepted by the partner organization.
- No refunds subsequent to official placement in host
family, and or school.
- No refunds subsequent to departure date.